Maynex patent-pending H2-Flex water-to-gas hydrogen hybrid kit is a self-contained hydrogen generator. The H2-Flex converts water, under any condition, into hydrogen gas — on demand.
No electricity is required! The H2-Flex water-to-gas hydrogen hybrid kit produces 100% pure hydrogen gas with chemical process at a much higher rate than electrolysis does, and with no oxygen generated. So there is no need for O2 extenders or EFIE fuel injection system modifications to your car.
The H2-Flex’s water filter and hydrogen gas storage are combined in one unit. It is also incredibly strong. You can expect the filter/storage to pass a few thousand storage/release cycles without any essential changes in the working technical characteristics. The filter absorbs hydrogen at 99.99% purity. It also provides high purity hydrogen of over 99.9999%.
- Greatly improve gas mileage;
- Can eliminate the need for gasoline and diesel;
- Extends engine life;
- Cleans engine while driving;
- Increase horsepower;
- Prevents damages caused by E10, E35, & E85;
- Eliminates harmful emissions;
- Will pay for itself in a few months.
Here’s how H2-Flex works:
Add water and aluminum cartridge into the H2-Flex, close the lid, and hit start button. An electronically controlled separator inside the H2-Flex mixes the aluminum, electrolytes and water together to create hydrogen gas, as needed.
The 32-ounce cartridge contains enough power to produce 500 liters of hydrogen. Energy densities for the fuel are 9.2KWh/L or 8.9KWh/Kg. With the H2-Flex, a 2000-lb vehicle will go 300 miles without gasoline. Larger vehicles will always require more fuel to run them.
Connecting the H2-Flex
Connecting the H2-Flex water-to-gas hydrogen hybrid kit to any vehicle is a relatively simple 2-steps, ten minute’s process:
You would then be able to go between 50 and 150 miles to the gallon of gas. This is considerably more MPG than most hybrid vehicles on the market!
Here’s the sweet part – You do not need to use 100% hydrogen to run your gas powered vehicle or generator to benefit from hydrogen. With a small amount (5 to 10%) of pure hydrogen boost, you can use any one of these fuels in any gasoline engine: Gasoline, Natural Gas, Diesel Fuel, Alcohol (methanol or ethanol), Propane, Castor oil, Motor oil, and Old vegetable oil. You can use your original ‘gasoline’ engine to run any of these fuels as long as it is hydrogen boosted. You DO NOT need a diesel engine to run ‘French fry oil’ or bio diesel.
- Container type: Composite
- H2-Flex Dimension: 20 x 11 x 13-inch
- Control system: Automatic (plug-n-play)
- Hydrogen Storage Capacity: 500± % Liters
- Raw Hydrogen Purity: ≥ 99.99%
- Hydrogen Charge Pressure: 0.1 – 0.5（10 – 25°C）MPa
- Hydrogen Discharge Pressure: > 0.1,≤ 0.5（25°C）MPa / 72PSI
- Hydrogen Discharge Purity: ≥ 99.9999%
- Hydrogen Discharge Flow Rate: ≤8 L/Min
- Environmental Temperature: 10 – 60 0C
- Valve Type: Quick connector
- Total Weight: 40Lb (dry)
- Range: 300 miles on 2000 pound vehicle
- Cover: Quick-clamp locking cover
- Hose: 8 feet of clear, braided reinforced tubing
- Accessories: 2 clamps & 1 Tee for quick connection to fuel line.